Hopkins CARES: Innovative Research - Towards a Better World
Mission and Goals
- Showcase JHUSOM Pipeline and Summer Research Programs that provide paid internships in Hopkins laboratories, clinics, and offices across the medical campus.
- Provide opportunities for selected students to deliver a professional presentation to faculty and recruits from local colleges and universities, and the Hopkins community.
- Bolster high school students' academic and social confidence by enabling them to share their summer research presentations and network with high achieving undergraduates from all over the United States.
- Inspire a generation of future leaders by providing an opportunity for students and keynote speakers to share their journey, struggles, and lessons learned in achieving their dreams.
- Invest in untapped local talent by aiming to identify, recruit, educate, and develop high school, undergraduate, postbaccalaureate, students with interest and aptitude to pursue careers in medicine and science.
How to Apply
Participation is limited to students enrolled in a summer program. Visit this link for more information on our summer programs.